How can I create a customized PDF file of a web page with Google Chrome?

Omer Haqqani August 9, 2010

I want to make the PDF file of a web page, while editing what I add. I would like to use Google Chrome as my default browser.

1. Omer Haqqani

I have another solution !!!
    Their is a extension for Chrome called iReader available at main extention site of Chrome .It is cluttter free reading of any site .
    Then we can save it as PDF

Save the page as a PDF with PDF creator, or add this javascript to the window URL bar when your on a webpage. May not work if you need to authencate to view the content though

javascript:void(window.open('http://www.pdfdownload.org/web2pdf/Default.aspx?left=0&right=0&top=0&bottom=0&page=0&cURL='+document.location.href));

3. Jessica Cam W.

I use and totally recommend SharedCopy, featured before on MakeUseOf. It has a bookmarklet that lets you edit web pages. After you sign up for an account (you can sign in with Twitter, Google, Facebook), you can also get an additional 'Print PDF' button from the Button gallery on the sharedcopy website. Then you'll be able to print pdf pages of websites with your edits! You can use the bookmarklet in Chrome or any other browser.If you're just trying to take stuff like ads out of a web page so you can save a clean version in PDF, you should check out PrintWhatYouLike. It lets you save the resulting page in PDF as well. An alternative is Web2PDF.

4. Josh Fox

You can use PDFCreator. It acts as a printer, so anything you can print can be saved as a PDF. I believe some more feature filled PDF readers can do the same, but PDFCreator is my top choice.