How can I create a bootable USB of Windows XP Professional SP3?

?ÁV? ??? July 24, 2012

What is the easiest method for creating a bootable USB of Windows XP?

I’ve tried many methods by searching Google, however most of them are complex and/or don’t seem to work. I don’t like the Win2Flash method for example. So what is the easiest way? Can I perhaps use UNetBootin?

Helo sir please salushan to how can i make a bootable usb for install window

• arrel

Hi guys, anyone can post how to make bootable winxp installer in USB flash drive? Thanks...

2. niloy roy

my netbook intel atom R - CPU N270
    Now i use windows vista but it is get my pc very slow, so now i want set windows Xp spk3 but my pc didn;t get that and send me comand my present xp is upgrade verson from windows xp. so my pc not get the windows xp spk3. now how can i get in my pc the windows xp. please help me.

3. zeeshan ali khan

i want to install winows xp from usb stick,my cd drive is not working.may any one help me out of it...if possible send me the link for the software to load...

4. MerVzter Balacuit

winsetupfromusb thats the name of the program, thats 100% works for me, i will not going to give the link cos im not sure if it will allow here , its very simple program,

5. Simranjeet Singh

Guys Its SO Simply, things you will need are, at least 2 GB Pen/ Flash Drive, a windows XP SP3 CD, or Image File In Computer and Win2Flash Software ( Download From = )

1. Insert Windows Xp Cd In Your Computer or mount windows Xp image using daemon tools.
    2. Now Run Win2Flash Software and Select Source And Destination Drives and click next.
    3. After processing click finish, and you are done,
    4. Select You Boot Device and install windows with usb pen drive as you do using cd

• China Mike

Simranjeet Singh
      You misunderstand what he wants to do. There are plenty of examples of what you say online. He doesn't want to INSTALL Win XP FROM the flashdrive TO a PC, he wants to RUN a BOOTABLE version of XP ON the Flashdrive :)

• arrel

Hi, I've try this many times but it doesn't work in WINXP, it work only in WIN7. Thanks anyway.

6. Christopher Clark

I have used this tool with some nice results. be patient though as some times you can do everthing right and still get a failure.

7. Shakirah Faleh Lai

WiNToBootic is the easiest software to make a bootable usb drive I've found so far. Hope it can help you.

• ?ÁV? ???

Thanxx 4 This, It works but only for WIndows 7, 8 and vista it doesnt work for XP otherwise it is best portable utility, ALready tried it........

UNetBootin only works for Linux. The method presented here has worked for me in the past.