How can I crack my PSP?
Question by jimmy /

How can I crack my PSP so that I can download movies and games to it?

• Akash

it is written that connect ac adapter battery level is low when it charge it automatically srarts

• Brian Beardsall

Your PSP does not have to be cracked to be able to play movies. Simply convert the movie to a .mp4 file, and save to the video folder on your psp. 

To play pirated or homebrew games, you first need to downgrade the firmware of your PSP. Download Firmware 6.20 from Unzip it, and put the UPDATE folder into the PSP/Game folder on your PSP.

You will also need to need to use a HEN (Homebrew Enabler). Download TN-HEN, from Unzip it, and put the TN_HEN folder into the
    PSP/Game folder on your PSP. 

Turn on your PSP, and go to game, and then memory stick on the home menu. Scroll over PSP Update ver 6.20, and press X. Then wait for the update to finish. After the update is done, scroll over TN Homebrew Enabler, and press X. Your PSP will then restart. To check if the HEN was installed, press select. A weird menu (The VSH menu) should appear. Press select again to exit it. If this worked, you can now install ISO’s (Pirated Games) and homebrew onto your psp. Each time you restart your psp, you will have to run TN Homebrew Enabler again, so I would recommend using sleep mode as much as possible. 

well different version of PSP has different cracking method. Also be careful you might never recover back your PSP if something wrong happens on the road.