How can I crack the password code on my Samsung SGH-X530?

karel josefa March 16, 2012

I have a Samsung SGH-X530 but I forgot the password code. Can some one help me with this? Thanks

1. Pradeep

Yes

2. Brian_Beardsall

Dear Karel Josefa,

There are no methods to "crack" the passcode, as in using a brute force method, rainbow table, etc. The only way to gain access to your phone is to guess the password, or reset your phone.

The default passcode for the X530 is 00000000, eight zeros. If you have changed your passcode, it will be an eight digit number.

If you have changed your passcode and have no idea what it is, the only method left is to reset your phone. I am not sure of the exact process with your phone model, but usually if you take off the battery cover there will be a button small enough that you will not be able to press it with your finger, and will have to use a pencil or similar object. This should reset your password to default.

If this does not work, contact the manufacturer or the phone provider you bought the phone from.

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,
    Brian Beardsall