Why is my CPU usage higher than normal?

orel October 16, 2014

My CPU usage is going up to 70-80% easily when I playing FIFA 15 or just watching a movie at 720p or higher. It can’t be like that because it has not happened before.
At the end of September it just happened for the first time, and I tried everything till now, but I still didn’t find the cause.
I tried to use various of guides, but this is wasn’t any OS problem or something like that, so I tried to check if it’s a virus but my antivirus Kaspersky Internet Security 15 said that all clean, and of course that my antivirus isn’t a problem.
My CPU is AMD 955 and my CPU cooler is Mugen 2. My GPU is HD6950 2GB , so it couldn’t be a problem due to a weak CPU or something else.
Any suggestions? I’m out of ideas.

is it the screen resolution, if your system meets FIFA 15 minimum requirements, then there should not be problems.
    when watching 720p movies is it streaming or from desktop media player. If it is online maybe something to do with adobe flash player

1. in the Chrome address bar type: about:plugins
    2.Click the Details link in the upper right part of the page to expand all items
    3.Locate the "Shockwave Flash" entry
    4.Click "Disable"
    5.Restart Chrome for good measure and try again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT4FjcFEDo4

2. orel

no updates or software has been installed .
    "Performance monitor" , what is that?

What updates or new software has been installed just prior to the change in performance? Did you install anything that has added new services or background processes to the system?

Have you tried using the Performance Monitor to determine what is happening on the system when you are seeing these CPU spikes?