How much does it cost to buy a VPN?

Aung Htet May 9, 2012

I want to know how much money it will cost if I buy a Virtual Private Network server that can connect three countries like UK, France and USA because the budget is restricted under £40000.

1. Brian Kyle

Are you looking for an hardware of software solution?

2. Amit Sinha

use ace vpn charges for premium membership is $4.58/month and for ultimate membership $13.75/month

3. Alphaone

Why don't you think to buy a firewall or router with this functionality?

4. Oron

To continue Mike's point, Microsoft Server includes a VPN server, so if you have (or are willing to install one) in one of the locations, then the problem is sorted. You will have to set it up though.

5. Shifali Rawat

VPN is one of the great software, you can easily access the net facility of different country............I is very costly...............

I'm not sure what you actually want to do. You can buy a VPN Server and connect to it from UK, France and USA.

If you want to connect your own networks (e.g. offices) in UK, France and USA together via VPN you will have to setup the VPN Server yourself [at one of those locations] and connect to it from the others.
    There are various free VPN server daemons out there both for Windows and Linux so the costs are minimum (just hardware) and time you spent to configure it.

If you want to have VPN connection that offers you a public IP at those locations I don't have any recommendation or favorite which offers all of them.