How to copy text biblography from one document to Microsoft Word 2007 reference and biblography data sheet?

rajivbatla April 10, 2012

I am trying to copy some references from a PDF and other text files to my project Word document (Microsoft Word 2007). I want to quickly copy all the text references to a Word references list. Can you please guide me a quick trick for this? Thanks ,
Faza

1. Smayonak

As a graduate student, I have a great deal of experience sourcing academic material. The easiest method for copying multiple bibliographic references involves using keyboard hotkeys + Ditto.

Ditto is a clipboard manager that allows the storage of a lot of copied material in an easy to access place. Basically, copied material added to the clipboard using CTRL-C is pancaked on top of each other. If you needed something copied earlier, just open Ditto and double click on the clipping from the context menu. The context menu lists everything you've ever copied to the clipboard.

http://ditto-cp.sourceforge.net/ 

In case you are looking to make style specific references, the greatest tool I've found is Bibme.org. It's really amazing for getting formatting correct, particularly with teachers who are really nit picky. In fact, it will even create a Word Document with the material in the correct formatting and citation style.

It's my suggestion to use Bibme.org (create an account so it saves all your references) along with Ditto (or another clipboard manager).

you can use a clipboard manager to select references and once all copied to clipboard manager then you can past them to word.