Where can I get a copy of Microsoft Access 2003?

m. May 8, 2010

I have a database exam coming up and I would like to know if I can get a trial copy of Microsoft Access 2003.

1. Alex Krenvalk

I have been using MS Access for some years, but once something happened with my database and I lost everything. I asked my friend about this issue and to my great surprise his advice helped me for seconds and probably will aid here - Access Recovery.

First try MSDN Academic Alliance. I tried looking for the Access 2003 trial but I could not find it.

Next best thing is Access 2007 - and I know that they are really different, but you have to ask yourself, why are you being taught to use outdated software. We are in 2010, not 2003.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/FX100487571033.aspx

Your best bet would be to see whether your school is enrolled in the MSDN Academic Alliance. In that case you may be able to obtain a full and free copy of Microsoft Access 2003 to prepare for your exam.

You can check whether your school participates in MSDNAA here. The site is specifically for free copies for Windows 7, however, if your school is in MSDNAA it has access to other free software as well.

Good luck!