How can I copy Kindle books from my computer to Kindle Reader on my iPhone 4?

C August 15, 2011

How do I copy Kindle books from my computer to my iPhone Kindle Reader? I have the iPhone 4 and downloaded the Kindle Reader.

1. Afridikhalid

the best way is install iExplore connect your iPhone it will directly take you to all the apps with its directories click on kindle app directory then ebooks dir and copy your mobi file thats all done open the kindle in you iPhone it will work fine

C,

Could you let us know if the solution provided by Fred worked for you?

Aibek

3. Fred

I started with Kindle on my Droid X. Then I installed Kindle on my laptop. When I started it on my laptop, all my books showed up and when I clicked on the one I was currently reading, it went to the page I was currently on. So Kindle knows your books and current page your on regardless of the device your using it on. Assuming of course you sign up with the same user info on all of them. Hope this answers your question.