How can I convert PDF files to Office formats, EPUB eBooks, and HTML pages on a Mac?

abcpdf November 23, 2010

I’m looking for a PDF Converter for PDF to Word, PDF to PPT, PDF to TEST, and PDF to Excel conversion on the Mac. Any ideas?

1. Djangelic

like @tina, I have to recommend Calibre. It is unbelievably powerful, and its cross platform so you can use it on mac! :) You wont regret using it!

2. Tes5884

TrY calibre although I'm not sure if its available for mac

You are basically looking for reverse conversion on a Mac as you want to convert from PDF to other formats.

You can use Epub2Go to convert PDF files to EPUB. It's an online conversion tool, so it's accessible from any operating system.

Likewise, you can use the online conversion tool Zamzar to convert your PDFs to any other file format.

If you're looking for a desktop solution, try Calibre, which is available for Mac, Linux, and Windows. Here is a list of formats it supports. PDF is one of the supported input formats and output formats are eBook formats, such as EPUB and TEXT, but also many others.

Let us know if any of the above tools works for you. Thank you!