How can I convert a PDF ebook to JAR for Nokia C3?
Question by Francis Ching /

• Stivinn Aura

Hi Francis!

Like you, I also own a Nokia phone that runs on the Symbian S40 OS and IMHO, the Tequila Cat Book Reader ( ,  ) is an indispensable tool for doing exactly what you’ve asked in your question.

It is very simple, absolutely straight-forward, detailed and produces excellent results. Best of all – It’s FREE!

It is a lot easier than MJBook (arguably the most-popular, but fairly complicated e-book builder for JAR applets). Also, it has a step-by-step interface that renders creating e-books all the more easier.

How I make e-books for mobile-reading using Tequila Cat:
    1. Copy all of the text from a PDF into a simple text file and save it somewhere.
    2. Open Tequila Cat’s shell executable and choose my phone’s platform (i.e. Nokia > S40)
    3. Configure the e-book by adding the text file and follow Tequila Cat’s process sequentially.
    4. Make all suitable changes for getting handsome results – like the font type, color and size. I like a black background with grayish font color and medium (10) font size. Also, I like setting the background intensity at 50%.
    5. Finally, click Install Created Books and click the Big-Square-Button on the bottom to build my very own JAR e-books!

Download Tequila Cat, and start building your own mobile e-books from PDFs or text files.

1) conversion of the pdf file into a text file:
    2) Conversion of text file to jar or jad file:- “Tequila cat”.