How can I convert a 3D BluRay .ISO into an .AVI to watch on my TV?

Dinu CristianLv September 16, 2012

Hello everyone,

I have a question that I have┬ásearched and couldn’t find the answer to. I just got a new TV, it’s a Philips 8000ER Series Smart LED 3DTV. I’ve downloaded a BluRay 3D movie and the file is an .ISO.

I have searched the nVidia site to see if my video card supports 3D movies and it doesn’t, so I saw a post on this site about how to watch movies from a USB flash drive by converting the movie in .AVI format.

My problem is that i cant open the image. I usually use Daemon tools, and it has always worked – but not this time. So my question is, how i can open the image in order to convert the file.

Cheers!

1. ivanted

Blu-ray to AVI ? I think you can try leawo blu-ray ripper. You can input DVD/ISO/Blu-ray videos and then get them converted to other formats like AVI, etc.

2. Erlis Dhima

DVDFab to open 'locked' blu-ray iso files..
    After this, use HD Stream Extractor, a option available in MeGUI.
    After extracting the stream, you need to mux the video to the desired bitrates!
    It is a little complicated! But if you ask me, I would say it's the best option ever! I have about 2 years or even more, that I use it myself!

3. ahmed Fouad khalil

Check this software it is free
    "Xilisoft Blu Ray Ripper"

this is the link
    http://www.xilisoft.com/blu-ray-ripper/how-to-rip-blu-ray-to-avi.html

DVDFab Virtual Drive is supposed to work for Blu-ray ISO files and is free. I haven't used it myself. I use a FarStone's VirtualDrive Pro (commercial product) to do the same thing.