Can I control my tablet remotely from my PC?

Robert Mac July 24, 2012

I have found plenty of apps to remotely control a PC from my tablet, and they are great. But my need is in reverse. I intend to give my elderly mother the tablet so she can video chat with me and the children from her nursing home. She lives interstate and the kids are overseas. As a security of use for her, I would like to be able to turn tablet on and make adjustments from my PC, if she has a problem. My tablet is a Samsung 10.1 running android 4.01.

1. Safvan Vhora

Using Team Viewer you are control your tablet using pc.

2. Ave Lopez

It would be easier to buy grandma a "Tablet PC running Windows 8", then upon that tablet install a program called Team Viewer from '' for free. You can also install the Team Viewer App upon your table that you personally use. This way, it will be easy for you to connect to grandma's Table-PC from your Android Table, control/configure it, then have the kids connect & interact using Google+ or communications app of your choice. Good luck.

3. rcurry71

Did you ever find a solution? All of the suggested options require both devices be on the same wi-fi network.

I want to be able to remotely modify app settings for technicians in the field (2 hours away). I need something that can work via mobile.

4. Femerall
  5. Tony Batty

You make also try Samsung Dive website for additional options that you may find useful for Samsung devices.

6. Gaurav Rajasekar

You can use the AirDroid App if you have an android tablet and wifi.

If you want something that controls security of your device when it gets lost, then there's androidlost.

7. UD98
  8. Dylan Brendan

You can use KiesAir Android app to access both your tablet and PC remotely.

9. ferdinan Sitohang

You can see this reference:
    - Reference 1
    - Reference 2

10. Shakirah Faleh Lai