How do I contact Facebook?

Carol Schroeder January 6, 2012

Facebook has disabled our non-profit page. No warnings, must have been done by accident. How do I contact someone who will help me at Facebook? Have sent a dozen e-mail.

1. Brenda GRASSO

I love the new changes to Facebook buy find it frustrating now when I click on a pick to read a story and when I go back , it goes all the way to the first posts instead of where I left off? It use to continue from that story? Also when you want to share on a friends wall, you use to be able to share to multiple ppl...now you have to do one at a time? I also use to like to be able to block one or more persons from a post now it changes that whole privacy setting? Love FB. :)

Are you using some privacy protecting apps? If yes,then they do break after even some slightest update on Facebook.

2. Jay.0

what happens when you try yo open your page ?

Facebook gives you options of reporting if you lost your admin right or lost you account, but nothing for pages.

Facebook can disable accounts without warning, so it may apply to pages.

3. Mulder

It was no accident. Who have you tried to send email to?

Try appeals@facebook.com

• Jay.0

There are people who did not receive any response, or got mechanical replies when they tried it.but still Carol should try it, you are right.