How can I connect my iPod Touch 4th generation to the internet?

jhan January 9, 2012

How can I connect my iPod Touch to the internet via Bluetooth connection in my Windows 7 laptop?

1. mark

I connect my Ipod through a wifi network but I can't get to the internet. Help me.

2. kulotpoako

The only way the iPod touch can connect to the Internet is via wifi, so if there's no wifi connection, I'm afraid you can't connect at all. I have the same problem :/ I'd suggest an iPhone, as that comes with wifi and 3G, so you can connect to the Internet wherever you are. Hope this helped :)

You can't share an internet connection over bluetooth. Since you have a laptop, run through the internet connection sharing wizard to create a wifi connection that your iPod can use. 

Or, you might already be using wifi on your laptop? In which, why dont you just use the same details to access wifi on your iPod?

You need to provide some more information about how your laptop currently accesses the internet I think. 

4. Jay.0

Using your laptop as a wifi hotspot will be a better option.
    Use connectivity :http://www.connectify.me/download-lite