What is the best way to connect an iPad wirelessly to a data pro for presentations?

Mo August 15, 2010

I want to use the iPad as a wireless presentation device to draw on rather than use flip charts or to enhance Powerpoints.

A geek friend of mine said I could connect it through Bluetooth to my Macbook Pro, which would be wired up to the projector. When I asked the guy at the Apple store I got a blank look and a lot of tooth sucking.

It makes sense that I could do it, but I’m not sure how much it depends on the presentation environment etc. Any ideas?

Many thanks!

1. Bakari

If I‘m understanding you correctly, try a free app called AirSketch, which works over a network connection. With the app, you open a server address, on your computer and then open AirSketch on your iPad. From there, whatever you write on your iPad will appear in the blank browser window.