How can I connect my Disqus account with the Facebook or Google login system at MakeUseOf?

Tilman Bauer February 26, 2012

I used to be really active on the MakeUseOf Answers site, but then I kind of had a longer break – and now I am back! To my big (and honestly not so pleasant) surprise, I am not able to ask and answer questions here anymore the way it used to be possible, i.e. with a Disqus account! MakeUseOf now requires everyone to login with Facebook, Google, or one of the other systems, but Disqus is NOT supported anymore as a login method. :(

My question is: Is there a way to connect (or import) my old Disqus account – which shows the number of posts I have written on the MakeUseOf Answers site – with this Facebook account that I am logged into right now? If it would be possible, I would have all my posts in one place (on the Disqus account page), so I really would like to continue using Disqus. How can I do it?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Tilman

P.S. Nice to be back =)