How can I connect my 3G mobile data to my iPod?

Lizzy December 19, 2011

So I need to know how to connect my 3G network from my phone to my iPod 4. My step brother did it once but I don’t know how. Please help me find out. I do not have wifi at my house and there is no point in having an iPod with no internet.

So you are going to keep both an ipd touch and iphone on you at all times? That seems really pointless to be honest. You do know that an iPhone is just an ipod with phone capabilities too right? Why not just use the iphone instead???

But yes, open up settings, find the option for "personal hotspot". That will let you "tether" your iPod to your iphones 3g connection by broadcasting your own personal wifi from the phone. 

What kind of phone do you have? If it is a newer Android or iPhone, it has to capability to become a mobile hotspot. That is probably the quickest and easiest way if your phone supports it.