How do I help everyone who needs help with computers?

Blogger Man August 14, 2012

I want to help everyone who needs help with computers.

1. Sylvester Kolakowski

I can relate to your question because I myself help all my friends and family with their computer & technology needs. I get calls in the middle of the night at times to help them with and issue. That when I think to myself "can't this wait till tomorrow after i wake up"? But the truth is, it can. You just have to learn how to juggle everyones dying need for your help and prioritize. This will not only keep your customers happy, but it will also spread the word and help you learn time and task management at the same time. Hope this helped!

2. Aaron Hill

I recommend visiting http://superuser.com. Superuser is a Q&A site for computer and hardware enthusiasts. Here you can find lots of people who need help with computers.

3. ReĆ½ Aetar

bookmark all the forums those deals with problems ,make bills and spread it ask people weather they need help maybe that will help

4. Dalsan

It depends on your skill level, knowledge of different hardware, operating systems and software, basic troubleshooting procedures, networking and networking appliances and accessories, etc. It also depends on how in depth you would like to get into for helping others like screen replacements, motherboard replacements, even soldering different parts of a motherboard. A great way to start is doing what the rest of us answering questions like yours is to answer the questions you can here at MUO Answers. That is what I am doing, and going to college for a bachelors in IT, as it is a great way to learn from others around the world.

5. GrrGrrr

You could start by helping us to help you! Your question is just too vague for a sensible answer.
    In which sector would you like to help people, forums, blogs, what?

You can help people in different ways.Some of them are -

1) By answering questions you know in Makeuseof Answers.

2) If you've any blog,then posting very exhaustive steps of tutorials in addition with video instruction too.If you don't have any blog,then help them out in social networks by sharing articles that are required by whom seeking your help customized with your own message.

3) By supporting them remotely via chat or using remote desktop software like Teamviewer.

4) If helping friends then giving them some small tips & tricks they deal with in their day to day life and if you're technically more educated,saving them from repair cost by providing them hardware support.

8. Paul Pruitt

TeamViewer, http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx, makes it easy for you to sit at your home computer and help someone across town or across the country with their computer. You download it and install it on your machine and then by phone, Skype, Email or chat you tell them to install it too. Then you ask them what code appears on their TeamViewer screen. You enter it on yours, and then they get a notice you are trying to connect. They agree and from then on you can see their screen and share control of their mouse and keyboard.

TeamViewer is free if you use it to help say your friends and family for noncommercial non-business reason. If you want to make a business out of it, you pay them a one time charge of $749 I think then you can use it forever I think.

If you want to set up a Help business, creat an attractive web page, and create ads on Google to advertise your services.

9. StefanyBaez

What does that mean, exactly? You can't help everyone, but you can try. One way is writing tutorials for basic stuff that your friends regularly ask you to do for them. If you have a website you can publish them there. Also, read a lot and you'll eventually learn how to solve most problems (not all, it's impossible).

10. Erlis Dhima

I don't know if I understood you question well, but I would say:

It depends on the level he/she is on the computer skills! If he/she uses a windows, you can start with basic of windows.. Also learn the basics of how to play a video or a song. How to write documents... etc

If there is for any other help, then, direct them to Make Use Of...