What’s the name of this old computer game?

Dibbers August 23, 2012

It’s something I played when I was a child, and yet, I can’t seem to remember the title. Here’s what I remember about it.

It was a very surreal and obscure game for child’s creativity. Upon start up you were taken to what seemed to be another world. If you chose to go down this giant slide, you’d go down it in first person and appear in an area with a billboard. The girl who put it up (she was a monster of some sort) let you into her studio where she expressed her love of noses and making collages with them.

Then, she would let you make collages of your own. You could also go around the world and pick up items to put in your inventory for activity use. The item I remember most vividly was the Maneki Neko (Lucky Cat trinket) There was also a place where you met a guy monster with a crab claw (I believe) who let you make music inside of his giant horn. The notes were either slugs or snails of various colors. Lastly, I remember one more large man-monster who let you make little videos. You arrived upon his place by a roller-coaster like ride. One of his many templates included the story of a small green alien. Also I think there was something about a balloon.

The game overall had a super odd feel to it. It may have even been a little scary to a child. I played it probably late 90’s or early 2000’s.
If anyone could help me find this game, I’d be very grateful!

1. Dibbers

The games in the list looks older than this game... but I'll take a browse. I know the game I'm looking for is so odd it sounds unreal, though I know I played it. It's actually possible I played it on a Macintosh, I just can't seem to full remember.

Well I cant offer much more than Dave except to say this site has about 6000 old games if you want to browse through them.

http://www.old-games.com/

3. Dave Parrack

That sounds more like a drug-addled dream than a computer game. I've looked and I cannot find anything fitting this description.