I want become a computer degree holder, which field should I choose?

Sanjay Patel September 24, 2011

I am healthcare assistant. I want to divert my career in the filed of computers. What should I choose, e.g. programmer, cyber security specialist, software engineer….

1. gimme_cherry

Human Computer Interaction so you can humanize machines. 

From my experience degrees don't really matter within the IT world. What really matters is the possessed knowledge and certification of knowledge.

Unless you really know your "stuff" and can convince the other person(s) of your knowledge a degree basically means you are a pretty expensive employee.

Health Information Technology

4. souliyo

System administrator.

You want us to tell you what you're interested in? Personally, I find having a degree at all to be materialistic garbage to give you the illusion that you're qualified (At least in the United States under this economy). 

So I'll answer your question with another question, what are you interested in doing? Once you determine that, find the field that would correspond to that degree.