How can I completely remove Internet Download Manager from my computer?
Question by cm /

How can I uninstall and make Internet Download Manager vanish from my computer?

• Aravind Bachu

Its possible. Follow all the steps provided in this link :

http://knolzone.com/remove-internet-download-manager-idm-completely-from-your-system-without-formatting/

First u need to uninstall IDM and run the Unregister IDM to remove the registry keys (the tiny program is provided in that page)

U dont need to format your Computer. Its easy, free, fast and 100% safe.

• Himanshu Singla

After system restore the trial version of IDM can be used once again.

• kathiravan

how to uninstall idm completely from computer

• Obrianclake55

i once install IDM but i no longer have it on my system now when i want to download somthing it keeps poping up that i need to register why wont it go away?

also go to regedit and try to look for remaining  Internet Download Manager keys

do a search for  Internet Download Manager with regseeker
    http://www.hoverdesk.net/freeware.htm

you can clear registry.
    what is the actual purpose of removing it completely ?
    if you want to reinstall it, after 30 days, it will be a tough task, all you will get is your trial is over.
    even if you system restore, i doubt you will be able to use it.
    even if you change the date of your pc.

you can try revo uninstaller, inbuilt option for uninstallation will not work for bovious reason,as it is by idm, who does not want you to reuse it.

if you don’t want to reuse it, simply uninstall using default option.

• Gaurav_7988

hey jay then could you pls explain me how to remove idm …as i have installed it 30 days before…and now i have uninstalled it and again installed..it’s still showing same message as u mention in your post. So would you pls tell me the complete way so that i can use idm again.

Thanks,
      Gaurav

• Jay.0

Uninstalling is possible, reinstalling is not.

That’s the way IDM works, as IDM provides the full version for 30 days, and wants you to buy the software after 30 days.

There are illegal options, like fake serials and using cracks, which we do not support, so you have to use Google for it.

• ofori emmanuel

Thanks,
      Gaurav

• manita

u guys r silly i tried all of ths bt it dosen’t work…

Hello, there is also the possibility of using the Interned Download Manager uninstaller tool created specifically for this purpose.  Make sure to select the complete uninstall option:

http://download.chip.eu/en/Internet-Download-Manager-Uninstall_26506814.html

• Mjevolve

hello . 

the best would be to use Revo Uninstaller . get the free version from download.com . 
    and use it to uninstall any software you want to remove completely .
    i would recommend scanning for leftovers after the uninstall to be set at Moderate mode rather than aggressive , to prevent ” over ” cleaning up …
    ( the software would automatically start to scan leftovers after the uninstall , when it would ask for the scan mode .. )

it is usually safe , but still making a restore point before running the app is highly recommended .

just to be sure , run CCleaner after Revo . 
    it would clean up any temp or any other redundant files left behind .

restart . and you should have a clean uninstall .

tell if it worked …