How can I complete a Facebook security check when I don’t recognise the photos?
Question by Juhi /

My Facebook account was letting me login and telling me to complete a security check by identifying some friends photos. Unfortunately the security check is giving photos of animals and non-living things so I cannot identify any friends.

Any ideas?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , .
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
New Security Breaches
New Security Breaches

• khan atif

• sam james

I can't identify my account unlock it

• Muhammad Sajid

my id has been locked and i want to open it

• Chaos Emperor

you should try again and again until you get it all correct.

• Muhammad Farhan

My Facebook chat disabled and i can't like any comment and i can't do messages and comments so how can i do that please help me.

• Aniket Singh

u should try using ur email id.........they will send verification code on it

• ahmed fouad

actually i donot know how you use this type of security if you can give more information about it it will be kind from you

FriendPhotoCaptcha is a move to ensure that everyone on your Facebook Profile is actually your friend. The test takes random Facebook photo’s (some not even of faces) and makes you pick from a list which friend it is.

• Nikhil Chandak

contact fb center ...

• Jay.0

Juhiji, why does it show you this message? Does it prevent you from signing in ?
    You can check a mutual friend's friend list to know the names of those animals, I mean friends' profile pics :).