How can I complete a Facebook security check when I don’t recognise the photos?

Juhi October 29, 2012

My Facebook account was letting me login and telling me to complete a security check by identifying some friends photos. Unfortunately the security check is giving photos of animals and non-living things so I cannot identify any friends.

Any ideas?

1. khan atif

2. sam james

I can't identify my account unlock it

3. Muhammad Sajid

my id has been locked and i want to open it

4. Chaos Emperor

you should try again and again until you get it all correct.

5. Muhammad Farhan

My Facebook chat disabled and i can't like any comment and i can't do messages and comments so how can i do that please help me.

6. Aniket Singh

u should try using ur email id.........they will send verification code on it

• siti

can u xplain detail pls?

7. ahmed fouad

actually i donot know how you use this type of security if you can give more information about it it will be kind from you

FriendPhotoCaptcha is a move to ensure that everyone on your Facebook Profile is actually your friend. The test takes random Facebook photo’s (some not even of faces) and makes you pick from a list which friend it is.

9. Nikhil Chandak

contact fb center ...

10. Jay.0

Juhiji, why does it show you this message? Does it prevent you from signing in ?
    You can check a mutual friend's friend list to know the names of those animals, I mean friends' profile pics :).

11. Lisa Santika Onggrid

Maybe your friends use them as avatars.
    Try to send ticket to its support, but be aware that FB support takes a long time until they actually respond. If the images are random generated, try a few more times until you get actual friends' photos.