What is code entry mode on my Samsung SGH t105?

jennifer deloach January 31, 2011

My five year old was playing with my phone and somehow has it where it’s saying ‘service is disabled’. Now it wants code entry mode and I have no clue to what that is.

1. Jovi Delao

mine is doing the same thing

2. shari

i entered a code that disabled my phone now what

hey Jennifer,

Did you manage to unlock your phone? Could you please let us know.

If you're still looking fr a solution, check out following article
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-sites-to-find-free-unlocking-codes-for-mobile-phones/

If it's a Tradfone Code Entry Mode is a state on the phone where you can make your phone ready for activation and also program the number of minutes you have and the expiration date of those minutes.

You do this by entering a series of numerical codes while in Code Entry Mode. Of course, only Tracfone and their support representatives have access to the particular codes for your phone.

You'll need to call customer service, or take the phone into a store to obtain the code.

HTH

Hello, take your phone to your service provider, explain what happen and they should be able to help you out. Also, I am pretty sure that if you research online, you would be able to find a solution but it is risky business....

You might try reading the instructions on your manual...maybe there is a reset code there.