How can I code automatic data processing for website registrations?

Sumit Kumar September 7, 2010

I have to design a website where every student does his registration and in turn is given a unique registration number or better a registration slip. I don’t know how to code that part and I am looking for some online help, like some automatic script generating sites or something else that could prove to be helpful. So please tell me if you know any such source. Thanks in advance!

1. Sumit

Thanks for ur replies guys .. i really appreciate the help !! :)

2. Ryan Dube

If you're using PHP, there are a lot of scripts out there that will do the sort of thing you're looking for. Here's one, for example:

http://www.scriptdungeon.com/freephpscript/freescripts371

Obviously you'll need PHP and mySQL installed on your web server. Not sure what language your programming in though - my area of expertise is PHP so I do know what you're looking to do is quite possible and there are lots of login scripts available. With the one above - you could possibly tweak the email notification to include a printout feature so your student could print it out as a "slip"?

Best of luck!

3. donald choi