How can I clean the back of my iPod touch?

Lewis August 3, 2010

I have an iPod touch and have had it in a case since I got it, but bits of dirt have got into the case and moved around leaving lots of small scuffs. How can I get them off? Can I make it look like new again?

1. LOLXD

Well, its not gonna look totally as new as Josh Fox said, but what I did to my 4th gen ipod is take some toothpaste any kind will do, then rub it on slightly not leaving one more then the other and make it even, after 5 - 10 minutes take a cloth and wipe it off slowly, dont rub in circles it will get worse! If it dosen't work, take some Acne Wash it will get some but not all

2. Moomoomail

U can't

3. KyleWeaver13579

if you take a lighter and burn the ipod, they will go away. i promise

4. John McClain

Try Ice Creme: http://www.radtech.us/Products/IceCreme.aspx

Like Josh said, it probably won't make your iPod look like new again, but it should help.

5. Josh Fox

I doubt it will ever look like new again, but some polishing compound could make it a lot better. Other than that, you can usually get a replacement from some sites that specialize in iDevice replacement parts.