How do I check back into questions I asked on MakeUseOf Answers?

veganinha May 5, 2012

The MakeUseOf profile has nothing marked when I check back. So now I stay with the question page opened until you guys answer me. Thank you!

1. muotechguy

If you asked your question using a logged in social account with a correct and active email address, you will receive notifications when a new answer is posted in reponse to your question.

• veganinha

Yes, thank you Muo. I receive indeed, I think they should show that on my profile as well because I made an account after all and as Osama said, I realized then it's just for points.

But anyways, got my Joomla tutorial password too :D , hope I can receive more gifts as well. I don't know what the points are for, but that also I'll find out.

Thanks for answering, I apreciate. Aren't people here nice ^_^

2. Osama Javaid

yup! all questions one asked should be available to track from his MUO profile....at least there should be an advantage of the profile, rather than just collecting points.

• veganinha

So it is about collecting points only huh?
      Well, once I find out what they are for maybe I'll be happier.
      I got a free PDF tutorial though, now that I'm interested in Joomla, that will come on handy.
      Plus I come to MUO so often that it was a matter of time to make an account.

Thank you so much for coming.

We will eventually upgrade the profile system so you can track your questions and answers made on MakeUseOf. Presently, however, this is not possible.

Please use the search feature (top right in sidebar) to find old questions or answers. When search results have loaded, you can click a button to see results only for a specific section of MakeUseOf, one of which is Questions & Answers.

• veganinha

Hi! That's great: that you will change it.
      I must confess, I'm a super fan of MUO and after making an account I was disappointed. Still love you but I was like...well, this is it then. I'm happy we'll have new features.

Plus loved MUO's Joomla's Tutorial, thanks! ^_^

• Sachin Kanchan

i am waiting eagerly for the change

4. Reý Aetar

go to http://disqus.com/
    log into your account and check the history

We no longer use Disqus. However, old MakeUseOf Answers Disqus history will still be available through the Disqus profile.

• veganinha

Thanks anyways Reý ^_^. That was a great idea indeed.

I see Tina.

5. Susendeep Dutta

You can subscribe to RSS feed of your question.Or you can save the link of your question and check back after few hours by visiting the link.

• veganinha

I'm a feed fan, can't believe I didn't think about it.
      Thanks!!

Wish I could vote for better answer, your's is super.

You can always search for your name in the search box on the Answers page to find all of the questions you have asked (or answered).

• veganinha

Wow, you guys rock. Thanks. I'll do that if I'm in a hurry, and not with Google Reader opened.

I'll wait for Tina's news of some updates on our profiles anxiously.

Thank you Bruce, thanks you all.

This is just my 2nd MUO question and I'm really surprised with the people in this community, you are all nice.