What is a cheaper alternative for a Sony Vaio VPCEA 16FG?

suhel28 March 19, 2011

I’m Planning to buy a Sony Vaio VPCEA 16FG, but it cuts my pockets deeply. I want to know if there are any alternate for it?

Main features in it are

i5 processer 2.4GHz
500GB HDD
4GB ram
1GB graphics card

Also what is the best laptop brand? My friend says Sony is very reliable.

Help :)

Hello, I would say there are a few alternatives for the kind of laptop you want, but it also depends on what part of the world you are. There are a few good brands for laptops like DELL, IBM (lenovo), Toshiba, HP, etc. Also you have to consider what you will be using your laptop for. Can you do away with extras for performance? Are you doing heavy graphics/video? Do you want a bigger/smaller screen? Do you want portability or desktop replacement?, etc. These and other questions can only be answer by you. Are you choosing this laptop because you have heard good comments about it? or is it what is more commonly available in your area? Chances are you could get a cheaper laptop made by ACER.

I am like.. I can spend money but I dont wanna pay more and regret paying more... and I dont wanna pay less and again regret for the piece of crap lol...