Why is chat disabled on my Facebook account?
Question by aman sidhu /

Even when my friends are online ‘chat is disabled’ flashes on the screen.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Best Music Services
Best Music Services

• girlie cabael salva

my chat disabled on my facebook account… wat will i do? please help me… tanx

• pareesa bashir

why my chat is disable

• mary jean ababon

why my chat is disabled what am i doing to do to fix it pleaaaassssssssse help me ….

Please read the suggestions posted within this comment thread. I’m sure you will find a solution! Good luck!

• poojitha pooja

Even my friends are online’chat disable’is flashed on the monitor screen.Please say me how can i enable it?

Please read the possible solutions posted within this comment thread. Good luck!

• princes mano

my chat is disable how i enable it plzzzzzz tell me now

• Susendeep Dutta

Facebook has implemented a policy called “Acceptable use” in which one has to limit its usage of features of Facebook and Facebook doesn’t mentions the limit.All this things are done to prevent Facebook from spammers.It usually lasts for few days.

Warning – Blocked from Using Feature –

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=205619719473732

• Anjaly

Even when my friends are online ‘chat is disabled’ flashes on the screen.how can i make it enabled? plzzzzzzzzz help me

• Susendeep Dutta

It lasts for few days and you can try to reset the password to avoid it in future.

• nishu patel

ma facebook account chat was disable

• Susendeep Dutta

Facebook introduced a policy called “Acceptable use” in which there’s a limit for using any feature of it and is put ot prevent it from spammers.It lasts for few days and you can try to reset the password to avoid it in future.

• naeem

my chat is disable please check my facebook

• Susendeep Dutta

• MANOHAR

this not fear.

• ahmed ali