How can I change the page that launches when I connect Idea NetSetter E1550?

sushil July 25, 2011

I have Idea NetSetter E1550. Every time I connect this NetSetter, it opens ideacellular.com. It’s very annoying. How can I change the homepage of Idea NetSetter? Please solve this problem for me. Thank you.

1. Harish Kumar

i am also using idea netsetter. i also have same problem

• Susendeep Dutta

Change the homepage of your browser.

• Sushil Kathpalia

i found a solution of this problem..
      if you want then contact me on twitter :@sk7282

2. jay

Still ..no answer c'mon.

• Susendeep Dutta

Did you tried changing the homepage of your browser?

3. Ideacellular

Dear Sir,We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply us your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC89544 in the subject.Regards,Idea Cellular

• Sushil Kathpalia

where to reply all details??

Hello, if I understand correctly you want to change your homepage.  In order for you to do that, you will have to open your browser and change the startup page there to something that suits you.  If you open your browser, you will be able to see that your startup page is setup to ideacellular.com.  What browser are you using?  Based on your answer more instructions can be given.

• Sushil Kathpalia

buddy homepage is google.com.
      this page ideacellular.com open only when we use any IDEA net setter and did not happen with any other modem etc....

Hello, then what is happening is that the ISP provider has it setup that way. You might find more information if you visit their site and send a query asking about it.