How to change .lnk files in mobile phone back to folders?

Ckshea September 22, 2011

Recently, I have connected my Nokia E5-00 to my laptop for data transfer. But now all the folders in my phone (images, music, maps etc.), which were stored in the memory card have turned into .lnk shortcut files. I can’t open it on my phone, but it still occupies space.

I have tried this:

How can I change or fix .lnk file associations on Windows 7?

But it didn’t work for the folders on my phone.

Any idea on how to change them back to normal folders

1. fahad

rodrigo i also have the same issue all the files on my htc one x have been changed to.lnk how do i convert themback to normal please help me....

2. fania

I'm sorry, can someone please tell me how to resolve this, because I went here and it seems like the answer is not here, but everyone got the answer already, thank you.

3. joel kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk)

Rodrigo u're the man thx to you my fone is now okay and got to say u're my hero

Rodrigo,

thanks for figuring out that this was the same issue!

• Rodrigo

You're welcome!

• fahad tanvir

i also have the same issue!!! bro please help me... i have and android phone htc one x.... and the link mentioned below by tina at fania's comment is for the computer not for mobile fone... please help me :(

5. Ckshea

WOW!! It really works!! Thank you so much!! :D