How can I change the lanuage to English in HP Quick Web currently set to Japanese?

Tony Thompson March 4, 2012

I have a HP laptop with HP Quick Web. Can anyone help me change the language from Japanese to English?

1. yosef dinur

how can ichange language to english

Did you try to follow the instructions above?

2. Adey

I too have this problem, don't even know which language it is set too! How can I change to English? Have followed Tina's advice but to no avail!

Adey,

could you follow James' instructions? He included the signs, so it may be easier.

Don't know if you can read Japanese text in your browser, but if so, look for a button labeled??? and change the setting from ????to ??

Hey Tony,

I'm the resident HP QuickWeb expert here.

To change the language, you have to access the settings via the wheel icon in the bottom right.

When I boot into QuickWeb, I don't see any icons (WiFi, sound, settings, battery level, questions) in the bottom right, until I try to open the browser or another app. So maybe that's what you need to do also.

Within settings, the input language can be changed via the third icon from the top left. You can change both language (top drop-down menu) and the keyboard (bottom drop-down menu).

The OK button is the second from the bottom right.

Hope this helps.