How can I change the Google account on my Samsung Galaxy S2?
Question by rommel dabu /

I bought a used Samsung Galaxy S2 and created a Google account, but I can’t download applications to my phone with the account. How do I use it?

• hide

If you are using jellybean 4.1.2
    In the setting menu, there should be a function called “{} Developer Option” click in and “launch tools”, launch “accountstester”. Here you can see all your acounts, don’t worry if you don’t know what this tester does, cuz not even me. Now just long click the account you want to delete and select delete.

Hope you have the developer option

• VS Vishnu

factory reset

• Mihovil Pletikos

you need to do factory reset if you want fully to move to another google account…. but you can always add a new account

If you factory reset your phone,then after that you’ll be asked to insert your Google account details.So,all previous user’s account data will get removed after this process.

Note:- Kindly backup your own data from your phone before performing this process.

• Vipul Jain

Settings > Account & Sync > Remove Account (Press Menu button if cannot see the option)
    After that add account, fill in your credentials.