How can I change back to old Facebook after using Facebook Timeline?
Question by Karen Low /

How can I change Facebook Timberline and go back to the old view?

By using older version unsupported browsers like Internet Explorer 6,Firefox 3 etc.

• sanah

i want to cerate a new profile & even i dont have facebook ID but i have email ID

• Chris

Don’t mislead people. Timeline remove only changes the way Facebook looks to YOU. Any other person viewing your Facebook will still see the Timeline. Once you have moved to Timeline there is NO going back. You can pretend you don’t have it and create the illusion of not having but….you are still on Timeline.

• Calvin Ang

i dont like timeline how to change it?

• Mastoiwaheed

i don’t like timeline

• Ellie

It’s not even downloading for me

• Dianaedawson

i want off timeline, go back to the wall how do indo this?

• Indronil Mondal

Yes You can get the old view back though there is no official way..
    all you need to do is switch back to the older version of a browser that doesn’t support the timeline like internet explorer 7 

• Silvia

I applied Timelineremove and it’s great.. but how can I enable timeline again? ;) Thank you in advance! 

• Md Atikur Rahman

i want to change my facebook timeline to old facebook. pls help me any gentleman.

• Indronil Mondal