How can you change your Facebook background?
Question by pamela /

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Best Music Services
Best Music Services

• montshoayinde

i just want to change my facebook background

• corina

i want to know how to change the background color on my profile on facebook….. but with out downloading anything. can anyone please show or give me steps on how to do that? please?

• Jay.0

Do you mean the blue and white colors of facebook ?

Try greasemokey script.http://userscripts.org/scripts/reviews/9475you will need to install greasemonkey addon on firefox to do this.https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey

I tried it once in the past, but I found the default colors much better, so I suggest not to change them.These scripts keep getting fialed and updated.
    And one more thing, these changes will be limited to yourself only, you are applying changes to your browser, not facebook profile.

• Dave Parrack

As Jay.0 stated, you cannot actually change how Facebook looks to anyone other than yourself. Facebook made this decision to stop a similar mess to that which occurred on MySpace.

Unless you mean the cover photo on the new profile/timeline? If so just hover your cursor over the current cover photo and then choose from the options that appear in the dropdown menu.