How do I change my associated email for my MakeUseOf profile?

Rajaa Chowdhury September 27, 2012

My MakeUseOf profile is associated with my Facebook account and is also associated with my Yahoo! email account. During a recent cleanup process, I have deleted all my Gmail and Yahoo! Mail accounts and created an Outlook.com account and have changed all my social network associations to this new Outlook.com account for Facebook and Twitter.

Accordingly, I have disconnected the Yahoo! social plugin from the profile page. Unfortunately, I am still not getting the MakeUseOf mails in my new Outlook.com email account and I assume they are probably still being redirected to my old Yahoo! email.

So, I want to know: how can I change my profile email association from the Yahoo! email to my new Outlook.com email for all further emails associated with my MakeUseOf profile?

1. Rody

Profiles>Add Social Connections

In Add Connection you can edit and delete what you want .

Hope this information help you.

2. Swaroop Nunna

Go to Profiles
    Click Edit under Add Social Connections
    Connect or Disconnect as you want.

Hope, this is what you are looking for.

• HLJonnalagadda

If I do this, can I now log in with my Google account instead of fb, and still have me details saved to my account?

• muotechguy

Yes.

3. bonioloff

I think what you mean with outlook.com is Windows Live Mail, if that so you don't need to do disconnection or anything to your yahoo account, you just need to connect you Windows Live Account in Profile Page. And i don't get what you mean about getting email,, You'll never get any email just to connect your account. You get email if you subscribe your email in the rss feed of makeuseof, and you can easily do it in the right panel where you can enter your email there to get the update.

And i also don't think you can not delete email account as you say.
    I hope this can answer your confuse :D