How to change e-mail address for MakeUseOf?

macwitty October 5, 2012

I have noticed I don’t get any e-mails from MakeUseOf and when I looked at it I found they were stopped on the server level “Sender verify failed” for a week or two. As I can’t do anything on that level I wanted to change the address to one where I hope I can get the mails but I can’t find any places to change it. Under Profile I just found “Add Social Connections” to be something I can change.

I did use this address for my Twitter account, the one I use to sign in here, but I have change it there. Then disconnected and connected Twitter again, logged in and logged out, but still – my “old” email.
(I can see it now – just under this box is “Notifications regarding your question will be sent to your registered email address xxxxx and all questions are checked before being published”)

1. Douglas Mutay

Just use another account to log in.

2. shaurya gupta

Under the profile section, edit the social connections. Then disconnect the email and connect whatever you want...

3. Ahmed Khalil