How do I change the default storage location in Android?

Tushar Gaikwad October 28, 2014

How can I set an external SD card as the default storage location for music as well as for pictures in an LG L80 which is running Android 4.4?

When I receive music or a pic from Bluetooth, it directly goes to internal memory. It doesn’t show me an option to set the storage path to an external SD card. It doesn’t even show “move” or “copy” option (for music and pics).

I can understand apps can’t be moved, but music, songs can be.

Can anyone please help me regarding this.

i think You need a 3rd party application because the location with the included bluetooth receiver the location cant be changed
    Bluetooth File Transfer
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.medieval.blueftp

2. Susendeep.D

You can try using a file manager like ES File Explorer to move music and images from bluetooth folder to SD card.

3. DalSan M

As far as I know, you cannot natively change the storage location settings for Bluetooth shares. In order to move the files to another location, you need to use a file manager, such as ES File Explorer, to locate the Bluetooth share folder, and then move the files to a location of your choice. Unless you use a third party app for Bluetooth file transfers that allow changing the default location, you manually have to move the files after each transfer.