How can I change the Apple ID on my iPad?

Heidi Kennedy April 26, 2012

1. jan

How can I change my e-mail address so I can download books and apps?

2. Mohammad reza Tavakoli

What should I do for my iPad ID?

3. Kelly Boss

My son has an IPad that his Dad used and I want to change the settings for ITunes, etc so that when he wants to download apps it will be charged to my credit card. I know his Dad's Apple ID/Password, but even after signing in and going to 'Edit your Apple ID' the IPad won't let me add an alternate email address. It says "Email address is already verified for another Apple ID'. How do I 'wipe out' the old settings in order to input my Apple ID/password?

4. Katie Conway

Tap on Settings. Tap on Store. Tap on Apple ID: *****@*****.com A message will pop up that gives you options, tap on "Sign out of Apple ID" then log in with the Apple ID you want to use.

• RLogo

I so needed this and it helped - couldn't figure out how to change the ID on ipad. TKS

• Ivosbee

There is no option fore store in my settings

Hello, have you tried any of the steps suggested in the next link?

Also for more another way of doing it, follow the instructions posted by DocTaSpock in the next link. It should be the third entry in page 3: