Why can’t I send mail from Outlook mail on my iPhone 4s?

Richard W March 12, 2014

I cannot send mails from my Outlook mail in my iPhone 4s. Please help.

Thanks.

Richard

1. Rajan S

Without proper synchronization between Outlook and I-phone device, you wouldn't be able to send or receive email messages in proper way. So, troubleshoot this issue as soon possible for barrier-free service of Outlook email system.

2. Rajan S

3. Karen

I had a little problem with my mail yesterday not going through on my iphone 5s and I called 611 from my cell phone, A.T.&T. support and told them my problem and they walked me through it. It was easy with them on the line to do it.

I am pretty sure if you go to Settings, then General, scroll down to Reset, push that and then it takes you to Reset Network Settings it turns your phone off and it comes back up fixed. At least it worked on mine.
    If not try calling 611 from your cell phone.

Good Luck!
    Karen

Set up an email app with Outlook.com
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/outlook/send-receive-from-app
    toggle the Outgoing (SMTP) Serverport from 587 to 25 and back to 587.