How can I make my Canon ImageClass MF5700 printer work with Windows 7?

James May 30, 2011

I recently was given the Canon ImageClass MF5700 series printer. I had to go find a driver for it. The most recent I could find was the Windows Vista 3.0 driver. I hoped it would work with Windows 7.

Well, turns out I am still not sure. I can not get the printer to work. I read on a few forums of people getting it to work with Windows 7, though that it is not always reliable. I’ve done all I know.

Is there a Windows 7 driver for the Canon ImageClass MF5700 series?
Is this printer even compatible with Windows 7? Any tip tricks or anything to get it working?

1. Bhavesh prajapati

hello friend i have not my document of which i had print and i want that doc back what i do nw help me please

2. Saraun

canon mf 5750 is not working in windows 7, please help.

Saravanan

is the Canon MF5750 compatible with mac OS X?   I used to have windows vista - nightmare that sent me to a mac - couldn't get to work with last version of OS - wondering if it will work with this one?  

4. Fred Freitag

Canon now has updated the drivers for that multifunction printer on their website.

To use the scanner - you need to use the fax and which will scan the documents for you  into a jpeg file.

Sorry. Pre-mature question asking. I unpluged it and repluged it in so many times... yet when I did it accidentaly the printer suddenly works.

Hey James,

well, that was easy. Glad it works! :)

Just like to say great job. Tina, you have responded to probably half of my questions on here. Aibek got almost the other half. Its good you/makeuseof is active with the answers section. Again great job

Thanks for the praise, even though you solved this one all by yourself! ;)