Can you tell me if these parts for a custom build PC are good and compatible?

Charles Jeuniaux May 4, 2013

Hello!

I’m a French student, and since I’m French I might have some difficulties being understood (Editor’s Note: No you won’t!).

Since I’m a student I can’t spend more than €700 for a new computer. I do want to buy a new one, the one I’m using now is a real pain. I want to build it to save money, so I asked some friends to find a setup with different hardware pieces. They managed to find one and it’s worth 670 € which is cheap enough for me.

Here are the links to the pieces:

Can you tell me if this setup is good and most importantly compatible with the rest of the hardware?

Thanks! :)

1. yudics

yes your hardware is compatible, but nor the motherboard, change the motherboard that support socket LGA 2011 and then match it with your memory card type..

2. Chris Marcoe

If I'm reading this right, your Mobo is an 1155 socket and the i7 is a 2011. Also, being in french, I'm not sure if the cooler will work on a 1155 or a 2011 socket.

Check out this site. PC part picker. It will figure out the compatibility for you. And it will price everything too. though, I'm not sure it will price it out in Euros.

'Good luck!!

Gigabyte N65TOC-2GI
    http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Gigabyte-GeForce-GTX-650-Ti-GV-N65TOC-2GI-Video-Card-Review/1647
    it is 12% faster than the standard GTX 650 Ti

you have nice configuration, but i would go for intel ivy bridge processor
    Comparing Ivy Bridge vs. Sandy Bridge
    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2405317,00.asp

your processor Intel Processeur Core i7 3820 / 3.60 GHz 4 is for LGA 2011 you need processor for Socket 1155 so check another intel processor ivy bridge

4. null

all are great only some improvement are
    upgrade your ram from 8 to 16 Gb because all the parts are ultimate and you buy only 8gb ram this is not a great idea for future gaming
    and also Buy a good ssd
    and check out some other boards