Can you share some light on the Hardware Rewards sweat/shirt ordering process?

yuitre_ June 1, 2013

I’ve exchanged 3k points for the [WTF Element – Mens Hooded Sweatshirt (Black)]. In the redemption form I was given the option to choose between designs.

I would prefer a [PWNd] element design but in the rewards page the colour of the [PWNd] sweatshirt was royal blue. I exchanged my points for the [WTF Element – Mens Hooded Sweatshirt (Black)] but if I choose a different design in the redemption form will my sweatshirt be of different colour?

Anyone who has redeemed a shirt please do share your experience on the process. Thanks!

1. yuitre_

For some reason no matter how many times I try marking this question as resolve, it remains unchanged. Something's wrong with that 'tick' button, but I announce this issue as resolved.

2. Chinmay Sarupria

I suggest you to ask this question to MakeUseOf Team. Go to this page and send an email to them.

http://www.makeuseof.com/about/

• yuitre_

Already did, thanks! I had the issue resolved upon contacting Jackson Chung but the question tool about a day to get published, so sorry for posting this.

• null

Please mark questions as resolved.