Can you recommend me an Android ROM for the Galaxy S2 that is stable and light on battery?
Question by Alex Perkins /

Hey guys, I have a friend whose girlfriend’s phone I rooted and put Cyanogen Mod on it. She loved it, but is now complaining about battery life. This couple aren’t very tech savvy, so I need to find a ROM that is very stable (otherwise I’ll never hear the end of it) and is easy on battery life as stated before.

The phone in question is a Samsung Galaxy S2. I have the same phone and Cyanogen Mod on mine and it’s fine on battery life for me. I’ve tried suggesting that the battery will run down quicker after flashing a new ROM as they’ll be playing around with it a while, but to no avail…

Any suggestions are welcome, it doesn’t have to be particularly fast but too too slow and it won’t do (they are used to the stock ROM).

Thanks guys!

-Alex.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , .
Best Android Apps
Best Android Apps
Android Rooting & ROMs
Android Rooting & ROMs
Android OS Tips
Android OS Tips
Smartphone Photography
Smartphone Photography
Best Android Phones
Best Android Phones
Best Android Games
Best Android Games
Android Helpdesk
Android Helpdesk