Can you recommend me a stable, fast and efficient ROM for my Galaxy Mini?

jayesh varotariya December 17, 2012

I need a stable, fast ROM for my Samsung Galaxy Mini that won’t kill my battery too fast. Any recommendations?

1. Ajinkya Datalkar

Try cynogenmod 7.2 its the best rom, its stable,fast and i think battery consumption is also low as compared to other custom ROMS....i have a got a bench rating of 5462 using this rom on Antutu and its the only rom my galaxy mini is running stable at 787MHZ...So try it...
    more over for looks u can use launchers or directly install ADW themes....

• min

how did you do it i can do it with mine lol

2. Benny Teo

You might want to try the slim series of ROM. I tried Slim ICS and it helped alot on usability and battery life (20% longer lasting?)
    Currently they are focusing on Slim Jelly Bean version.
    You can get it at http://www.slimroms.com.

If its battery life, you can download apps to help on that.
    I'm currently using Deep Sleep Battery Saver. Haven used it for long, but the basic functionality to automatically turn off my data whilst asleep helps to keep up the battery life. It has a regular time to turn back on for data syncing which is why I like it.

3. Kulwinder Rouri

You can try unofficial version of CM and other roms are also good, i think Custom Stock Roms will be best to use, because they have all the features of Stock Roms including other extra features.

4. Rohit Jhawer

No ROMs are without any bugs.If you see in the link below,you can find many for your phone.

http://theunlockr.com/category/roms-2/android-roms-2/samsung-galaxy-mini-roms/

The Chakra ROM appears to be good with many users happy with it.

6. Ahamed Yaseen

Default rom is the best in the samsung galaxy.....

7. Fawad Mirzad

I also have galaxy mini. I tried some ROMs and launchers but after trying several ones. i found that the best one is the once which comes with my phone.
    If you are not highly in trouble with your phone i do not recommend installing some other ROM. As most of ROMs are not optimized for a low end phone like galaxy mini.