Can you recommend an app to send bulk SMS from my PC that will sync contacts from the Happy Fingers iPhone app?

michelline toulouse May 13, 2013

First, I am in the Auto transport industry. I have a very large (30,000) list of contacts, some customers and others are actual drivers that have moved vehicles for me in the past.

I have been using the “Happy Fingers” SMS app for sending bulk SMS to drivers when I have cars that I need to move and it works exactly as it should. BUT because it actually sends from my iPhone, it ends up taking up a lot of space on my phone and my iPhone is starting to get overwhelmed so to speak!

Does anyone know of any other similar software that I could utilize that might sync my contact to my PC and then send from the PC? Anything at all?!?! I appreciate the help!
Brian

1. Adi S

BiteSMS if you are have a Jailbroken iDevice is free.

Probably this can help you : http://www.textmagic.com/app/pages/en/products/bulk-text-messaging-software

You can always have your iPhone contacts populated in a Windows PC for the database by multiple methods. Best should be to sync it with Windows Contacts.

Certainly see the video in the page and you can also use the trial.