Can you recommend a site where I can find programming problems?

Shaurya G August 20, 2013

Can you please suggest a web site where I can find programming problems? I’ve come across such a site earlier but can’t remember it. It had thousands of programming problems, on of the most basic being writing a program to find factorial. It wasn’t related to any specific language but instead encouraged users to use any language. Any suggestions welcome.

1. Anny

Try this stackexchange.com Here you may get questions related to different technologies

2. Harshit J

Stackoverflow.com has a lot of programming related questions asked by programmers. Try helping them by solving the problems. It will be good for your own knowledge.

Here are a couple of sites I found:

Programmr has programming exercises set up in Java, C++, C#, HTML and 3 other programming languages.

Basic Programming Exercises has 7 sets of exercises. There is no restriction on what languages are used to complete them and it seems that you just compare the output of your program to the answers provided in the examples.

Project Euler has got to be the granddaddy of programming exercises. It is primarily a tool for teaching and encouraging the development of mathematical skills, but the later projects do become quite difficult for those who do not have a broad background in mathematics. It is a great site for programmers looking to develop their skills.