Can you help me with my jQuery “Tweet/Like/+1 to unlock” system?

September 23, 2013

I have just read Make Your Own Tweet, Like +1 to Unlock System with jQuery Make Your Own Tweet/Like/+1 To Unlock System with jQuery Make Your Own Tweet/Like/+1 To Unlock System with jQuery Going viral used to mean a disease epidemic, but now it's something all content creators crave. You could rely on the quality of your content alone - if it's good enough, people will share it,... Read More  and I have a question:

Can I identify a URL for the +1 button and a fan page for Facebook button? I tried to add some tags like “href” for +1 and “data-href” for Facebook but the result was that the hidden DIV refused to appear. Please help!

If your issue has got solved by the article mentioned,then kindly mark this question as resolved so that other developers can get help for similar type of question.

2. James B