Can you help me integrate my travel data into a blog using Android?

Garry W July 12, 2013

I have been running a travel “blog” for a decade… but it’s strictly email-based and sent to fewer than 100 of my buddies and relatives. This has been tedious to write, in that I have to “integrate” all the relevant data.

I want an Android app or series of integrated apps that will detail:

• log of where I visit and travel
  • locale located on my map
  • latitude and longitude of location
  • pictures I take associated with my locale
  • route of my travels displayed on a map
  • name and location of local places of interest
  • ability to define a “trip” and synch the above data to that
  • all data downloadable to a note and/or email and/or cloud

I will then write my blog utilizing all the relevant data, and put it on a website I’m creating.

I have downloaded SAGA, but it isn’t quite what I need and there does not seem to be much user info around. It does not export data.
What suggestions do you have for me?

I have a Samasung Galaxy Note II running 4.1.2.

1. Dominic C

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nakvic.dromoris&hl=en
    Memories app. Allows for you to save notes, images peg to location with auto download of weather info and address. However I'm not sure if it can save routes. If it could I have not done it.

• Garry W

Thanks for this. I've done a lot of research on this over the last few days, and I'll (soon!) list the APPS I'll experiment with on my next trip. I thought I'd try several that are supposedly similar and decide which is optimum for my requirements.

• Garry W

Thanks for taking the time to send me these. I'll investigate both of them.