Can you help me fix a battery charging problem on my Samsung Galxaxy?

Rea D August 15, 2013

My Samsung Galaxy will only charge when connected to the computer.  I have to turn it off 2-3 times and sometimes this works and it will charge.

Everything works fine with the phone except the charging part. I try to charge it with its cable but it doesn’t work.  If I connect it to the PC, it starts charging, but the PC doesn’t recognize the USB.  I had to turn the phone off 2 -3 times.  I put it on the charger while it’s off, but it only vibrates.  After multiple attempts it starts charging when it’s on. :\\  I just bought the phone a month ago.

If Hovsep's suggestions doesn't works for you,then visit Samsung's service centre and ask them to replace your phone with a new one as it's still under warranty.

you can update samsung galaxy firmware if available, or try hard reset (do backup of files first). It can be also hardware problem, try to uses new cables